March 20th, 2014
PAYNE STEWART GOLF CLUB - RATED #1 COURSE IN BRANSON BY GOLFWEEK 3RD YEAR IN A ROW
Branson, MO - HCW is proud to announce Payne Stewart Golf Club has been ranked the #1 Course in Missouri for the third year in a row, holding the top position since 2012.
Payne Stewart Gold Club opened all 18 holes in June 2009, since opening the course has gained much recognition from
• “Best New Courses List - #33” in 2009
• “Top Public Access Courses in Missouri - #5” in 2010
• “Best New Courses List - #13” in 2010
• “Best Courses you Can Play in Missouri - #3” in 2011
• “Best Courses you Can Play in Missouri - #1” in 2012
• “Best Courses you Can Play in Missouri - #1” in 2013
• “Best Courses you Can Play in Missouri - #1” in 2014
Payne Stewart Golf Club is a tribute to a golf legend and
beloved Missouri native, Payne Stewart. Nestled in the breathtaking Ozark Mountains of Branson, Missouri. The beautiful rise and fall of the natural landscape creates a one-of-a-kind golfing experience. Each hole on the golf course is accompanied by a unique story from Stewart’s life and career to celebrate what mattered to him the most golf, good times and great friends.
Clubhouse Amenities Include a bar & grill, featuring
memorabilia of Stewart's professional and personal life. A Payne Stewart Tribute Museum featuring five of Stewart’s Ryder Cup bags, apparel, shoes, clubs used for significant wins, and other personal items. Great on site lodging options and real estate options are also available visit www.
paynestewartgolfclub.com for more information or call 417.337.2963.
OPEN TO PUBLIC
100 North Payne Stewart Drive